Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Matrix Effect

I watched Matrix for 30th or 40th time last night. It was as fresh as it was when I saw it first time. Once I am done with the movie I wondered how different is current day India from the movie.People born into emotional, cultural, social, political and economic bondage, but they think they are free or the program(the western master minds) makes them think like that. Our leaders don't care for the benefits of the country, doesn't bother about our culture. Every one of us are force fed with western ideologies and thinking the eastern way is out of fashion. It seems to me like a game of chess where all of us part of it and every move is precounted by the players. I remember when this game started, some 400yrs ago when Europeans came to India. Society lost its values. Spread of Christianity, devaluation of Indian(Hindu) thought in the eyes of sleeping Indian(ofcourse World)masses , gaining complete control over India are the prime goals of this program. People in the want of materialistic benefits started being indifferent which eventually led to what I call the Matrix Effect. The only elixir to this to wake up the one with in ourselves and protect our nation.

No comments: